20/10/17 - 11:19 AM

Author Topic: ASO Project Update + Q & A  (Read 6997 times)

Re: ASO Project Update + Q & A
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2017, 06:05:40 AM »
Sonic and Sally will be building off their previous relationship in the comic and taking a closer look at it in light of the Mecha Sally arc whenever Sally is saved. What that means for the pair is spoileriffic.

this aint gonna turn into a Sonally romancEfest nonsense though right? yall can do whatever you want guys but im not sure thats really the direction to go either. i dont think even Ian would have gone back to that too much.

Offline TuxKnux

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2017, 02:36:43 PM »
this aint gonna turn into a Sonally romancEfest nonsense though right? yall can do whatever you want guys but im not sure thats really the direction to go either. i dont think even Ian would have gone back to that too much.
I don't think so? It depends on what you mean by "romancEfest."
"You can't mess with Big the Cat anymore."--IGN

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2017, 05:55:42 PM »
I think they meant to just say "romance fest". I'd say you'll be alright so long as you don't go typical love triangle soap opera stuff for the romantic relationships. Just let it flow like a river
This world is made of LOVE & PEACE :D !!- Vash The Stampede

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney

Offline TuxKnux

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2017, 07:48:17 PM »
I know; I was being a tad sardonic there.
Regardless, blase, 130s-era romance is not a part of our plan. Don't worry!
"You can't mess with Big the Cat anymore."--IGN

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2017, 10:09:55 PM »
Is it possible to see an updated map of Mobius or no?

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2017, 08:45:17 PM »
You know, regarding the romance topic I know that a love triangle is something most of us don't want to see, but I though that a nice twist to MAYBE include a polyamory relationship between Sonic, Amy and Sally?

I know its beyond insane to just even say it, but lI'm sure you can pull off a believable reason for it to happen. If not, just ignore this comment and please don't murder me xDU.

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2017, 05:55:56 PM »
Been seeing the updates on the Tumblr page, how soon can we expect a solicit for 248?

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2017, 11:03:07 PM »
Been seeing the updates on the Tumblr page, how soon can we expect a solicit for 248?
The cover for 248 is complete, the final piece of the puzzle we need to release the solicit is our logo for Sonic the Hedgehog Online.  Unfortunately, we can't say for certain when that will be completed.

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2017, 05:55:26 AM »
The cover for 248 is complete, the final piece of the puzzle we need to release the solicit is our logo for Sonic the Hedgehog Online.  Unfortunately, we can't say for certain when that will be completed.
This is just a suggestion, but if the logo is still in the development stage, maybe gather what prototypes you have and let the community vote which one to go with?

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2017, 03:58:16 PM »
This is just a suggestion, but if the logo is still in the development stage, maybe gather what prototypes you have and let the community vote which one to go with?

That might be a great idea.

Online Ian PK

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2017, 10:27:14 PM »
We've decided on the logo's concept; it's just a matter of getting it polished. The solicit will be out this week.

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2017, 06:18:03 AM »
We've decided on the logo's concept; it's just a matter of getting it polished. The solicit will be out this week.

:o Oh, I see. Sorry about that.

Online Ian PK

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2017, 08:45:50 AM »
:o Oh, I see. Sorry about that.
'Salright; just thought I should specify the exact progress of the logo. :P

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2017, 11:23:31 AM »
Good to know, I look forward to seeing it  :)