22/07/17 - 03:56 AM

Author Topic: Posts of Randomness 2.0  (Read 164746 times)

Offline LargoDELLZ

Re: Posts of Randomness 2.0
« Reply #2940 on: July 14, 2017, 09:24:47 AM »

"Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets."

« Reply #2941 on: July 14, 2017, 01:53:02 PM »

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Offline LargoDELLZ

« Reply #2942 on: July 14, 2017, 03:32:56 PM »

From the official Sonic social media drawn by Tyson Hesse. These are actually pretty cute.
"Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets."

Offline Snrub

« Reply #2943 on: July 15, 2017, 02:05:36 PM »

Although the Ub Iwerks Sonic seems somehow out of place.

@Riggo34
“Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.” -Richard Feynman

Offline LargoDELLZ

« Reply #2944 on: July 15, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #2945 on: July 16, 2017, 04:47:45 AM »
I'm in a very Disney mood this morning:
This world is made of LOVE & PEACE :D !!- Vash The Stampede

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney

Offline GeoffreyStJohn

« Reply #2946 on: July 16, 2017, 08:49:59 AM »
Guys, a good friend of mine and fellow Sonic fan is currently competing for a vote to get into a Smash Bros event. It'd mean a ton for him to get in, so if you could do him a tiny favour and post:

#VoteCharnuckySummit

on Twitter in the next few hours, that would be doing me - and him - a huge favour!

But if that didn't convince you, watch one of his hilarious Sonic review videos, and then vote!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:23:01 AM by GeoffreyStJohn »

Offline LargoDELLZ

« Reply #2947 on: July 16, 2017, 02:24:11 PM »

Offline Snrub

« Reply #2948 on: July 16, 2017, 04:44:33 PM »

Edit: I heard the announcement about the new Dr. Who this morning. Watching the neets on reddit have a meltdown just because the Doctor is woman has been glorious. Hail Whittaker! Add it to the list!

http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Times_Doctor_Who_Was_Ruined_Forever

Edit#2: George A. Romero just died.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-george-romero-20170716-story.html
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 09:02:22 PM by Snrub »
“Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.” -Richard Feynman

Offline LargoDELLZ

« Reply #2949 on: July 17, 2017, 12:27:04 PM »

This is actually pretty cool and would've preferred this design to the one we got in TMNT 2014 and TMNT: Out of the Shadows.

Offline SBR

« Reply #2950 on: July 18, 2017, 10:09:52 AM »

Edit: I heard the announcement about the new Dr. Who this morning. Watching the neets on reddit have a meltdown just because the Doctor is woman has been glorious. Hail Whittaker! Add it to the list!

http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Times_Doctor_Who_Was_Ruined_Forever

That list is hilarious (Although the "SJW" in me doesn't really care for using Autism as a slur). But wow for reals it's seriously pathetic how men are throwing a hissy fit because The Doctor has boobies now. It's seriously stupid crap like this that makes me hate my own gender.

If you want to really hate humanity though you should check out the Doctor Who thread at RangerBoard. Where people are arguing that The Doctor being a Woman is bad because they don't want it and The Doctor's always been a man so why change it but they're not sexist or anything.
"Ian Flynn is if Dan Slott used his powers for good instead of evil." ~CameronSamurai from Rangerboard.

Offline DoNotDelete

« Reply #2951 on: July 18, 2017, 10:32:11 AM »
But wow for reals it's seriously pathetic how men are throwing a hissy fit because The Doctor has boobies now. It's seriously stupid crap like this that makes me hate my own gender.

Not sure if serious, but you really shouldn't hate your given sex because of a few bad examples; Instead look for a few good examples and draw from them.

I have more of problem with the insistence that - by default - all men are bad, than with a few Dr. Who fanboys flipping out about the Doctor's forthcoming regeneration being female. I mean, of course it was going to happen; this is what fanboys (or fangirls) do. It's probably the greatest upset you could have served toward any fanbase - to change the sex of the lead character. On my part (me being male) I actually like the idea of the Doctor being female for a change. Not that I've paid much attention to the show since David Tennant stood down.

I get where you're coming from though; I myself did go through a long period of complete and utter disdain for all of humankind; I didn't like anybody - male or female. I'd say I'm over it for the most part - but I guess that resentment and distrust toward your own species stays a part of you even when you come out the other side. Like a splinter in the mind.

Even if your default opinion of something is negative, you have to allow for the possibility of something good coming out of it.

I'm getting too philosophical.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:39:34 AM by DoNotDelete »

"We're all of us works in progress." Megatron: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye

Offline LargoDELLZ

« Reply #2952 on: July 18, 2017, 03:23:31 PM »

Just wanted to post these in appreciation of Mega Man Legends which has an awesome art style. Man, it's so good!

Offline SBR

« Reply #2953 on: July 19, 2017, 08:08:58 AM »
I've been watching Disney XD's DXP gaming block lately and I don't know why but Parker Play's has really clicked with me. I dig his energy. I also enjoy Polaris Player Select especially the Irish guy that play horror games and screams swears in fear that Disney has to bl;eep and still keep in TV-PG. Joshcyptica I think his name is.

It's honestly a pretty fun block IMHO. I wouldn't mind it becoming it's own channel.
"Ian Flynn is if Dan Slott used his powers for good instead of evil." ~CameronSamurai from Rangerboard.

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #2954 on: July 19, 2017, 02:34:38 PM »
I also enjoy Polaris Player Select especially the Irish guy that play horror games and screams swears in fear that Disney has to bl;eep and still keep in TV-PG. Joshcyptica I think his name is.
His username is JackScepticEye. Sorry if I'm being "that guy", but I can understand mishearing a name.
This world is made of LOVE & PEACE :D !!- Vash The Stampede

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney