18/12/18 - 13:12 PM

Author Topic: Knuckles: Endangered Species #1 Cover & Solicit  (Read 14819 times)

Offline darkpit06

Re: Knuckles: Endangered Species #1 Cover & Solicit
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 08:25:31 PM »
I can promise that all the titles for this arc keep up the endangered species theme. Let's hope extinction isn't one of them this time. :o
Why worry? The titles are already decided, right?!
That guy who enjoys Sonic and Star Wars. Longs for a grand adventure, and a hearty crew.

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 03:58:28 PM »
I like how you did Gae-Na.

Offline tKoS

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 04:14:13 PM »
Who's the echidna with Lien-Da and why does she have Cassia's weapons

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 04:21:21 PM »

Gae-Na.

Offline darkpit06

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 04:21:45 PM »
That, my friend, is Gae-Na--a long forgotten echidna from the Chaos Knuckles arc. As or why she has those batons, I don't know--but I doubt they though about Cassia when giving her those weapons. More info about Gae-Na can be found here:
https://archie-sonic-online.tumblr.com/post/154319669547
That guy who enjoys Sonic and Star Wars. Longs for a grand adventure, and a hearty crew.

Offline tKoS

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2017, 04:24:57 PM »
That, my friend, is Gae-Na--a long forgotten echidna from the Chaos Knuckles arc. As or why she has those batons, I don't know--but I doubt they though about Cassia when giving her those weapons. More info about Gae-Na can be found here:
https://archie-sonic-online.tumblr.com/post/154319669547
Is there any other concept art?

Offline The Shadow Imperator

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 05:13:54 PM »
Is there any other concept art?

There will be more art of her included in the issue.

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2017, 06:36:03 PM »
I am liking what I see! Nice job Gae-na and her electric batons. Also, will there be any of what we know from the "Lost Hedgehog Tales" and any other scrapped parts of the story included in this remake?

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 06:51:00 PM »
I am liking what I see! Nice job Gae-Na and her electric batons. Also, will there be any of what we know from the "Lost Hedgehog Tales" and any other scrapped parts of the story included in this remake?

I suspect there'll be some influence (whenever the full thing is released), but the overall comic will probably go in whatever direction the writers see fit; similar to FUS' "Sea3on" webcomic.

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2017, 11:34:14 PM »
Also, will there be any of what we know from the "Lost Hedgehog Tales" and any other scrapped parts of the story included in this remake?

Oh yes. I used what scant info we have available (and there's more than you might expect) to ensure that this story is as close to what was originally intended. No stones have been left unturned.

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2017, 11:55:43 PM »
Oh yes. I used what scant info we have available (and there's more than you might expect) to ensure that this story is as close to what was originally intended. No stones have been left unturned.
will you list the sources in the issue? ( though i know your defiantly right that their is more than most people know)

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 12:53:09 AM »
will you list the sources in the issue? ( though i know your defiantly right that their is more than most people know)

For some of the major plot points, probably. Once the arc is over I'll make a post detailing my thought processes behind the creative decisions and where the rest of the concepts came from.

There will also be in-depth data files for some of the returning characters including Gae-Na, so you'll have those to look forward to as well!

Offline darkpit06

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 07:32:26 AM »
Will there be scenes partially inspired by the published Endangered Species?

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 02:16:00 PM »
Will there be scenes partially inspired by the published Endangered Species?

A number of things are similar, yes.

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 01:44:26 AM »
Any word on how far along this issue is?