17/03/18 - 13:09 PM

Author Topic: Blown Away  (Read 901 times)

Offline GeoffreyStJohn

Blown Away
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:54:00 AM »
As a newbie of sorts to this forum and community, I came in with no real expectations. I saw that there weren't many active members and envisioned it more as a place to casually chat about what we liked about the comics.

I had no idea that I'd read the first edition of Mobius Legends and be so utterly blown away by the incredible talent and work that seems to have gone into it. It's staggering to imagine how much time must have gone in and all for the love of a comic. I really can't describe the level to which I am amazed, impressed, and-- every other positive adjective in the dictionary! This is a community I want to be a part of, to assist and contribute to. You really are doing God's work and I really, seriously want to thank every individual who already has put their heart into this project.

And if you ever need the help of a humble skunk like me, just let me know. With no royalty to bother me (at least not right now), I have plenty of spare time.

Sincere thanks again,

Online Skye

Re: Blown Away
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 02:15:05 PM »
I just want to say I echo all of Geoffrey's thoughts here!  What you've done here is amazing and I'd love to be a part of it.
"You want to know how to write a good story? You take a group of interesting, likable, wonderful characters. And you turn their lives into Hell on Earth."
Chris Claremont

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 10:17:07 PM »
How do you do this?

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 09:53:29 PM »
Agreed! Although I knew about the forums a bit, I kind of got lost when Bumbleking shut down... and I am just amazed by my findings here! Great work on the comics, y'all! What a joy to read the old world continuing!

Just seeing the plethora of classic characters who had been written out was great!!! :) Keep it up!
If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it!
Want to change the world?
There's     nothing     to     it

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 09:06:51 AM »
Reading the Mobius Legends was awesome! I was a little unsure when I heard about this project, but the Legends series swayed me! I can hardly wait for what comes next :D

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 07:17:47 PM »
Oh, MAN! I can't believe what I'm seeing. I just discovered this amazing project while moping about the reboot series getting ready to launch. I am at a loss for words. I thought this was going to be another one of the weird fan comics, where people add their dumb ocs to it and ruin it all. but NOPE. It takes up right where the comic left off. Well, where the original story-line left off.

I am so excited about this, we get to finally see what happens to geoffery, mecha sally, hershy the cat. I had given up hope of ever getting answers to these questions. It looks like we're not only going to have answers, but in the quality of the original.

You guys are heroes, and you have my eternal gratitude.