21/08/17 - 03:24 AM

Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog Online Logos + Possibly Logo Design Process?  (Read 225 times)

Offline DoNotDelete

I'm kind of at a loss for where to put this but I guess - having considered that if I can get around to doing some kind of logo design walkthrough or tutorial at some point I'll probably add to this - I thought it best to put it here.

I dunno. Seeing the final versions without also showing all the wrong turns that led to them gives a kind of false impression of how logo design goes. I dunno.

I'm pretty tired this week so I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to put this up this morning. All I want to do is sleeeeeep.

"We're all of us works in progress." Megatron: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye

Offline MonstersBride

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Online Logos + Possibly Logo Design Process?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 09:20:42 AM »
Lmao I worked with Adobe for a year after getting a certificate for it. I still can't manage to make my vector designs look this visually stunning~
Superb job my guy <3 Really digging the different color palettes, it's hard to chose my favorite.
TheMonstersBride

Offline Skye

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:06:09 AM »
If there is an arc planned for the return of Scourge at somepoint, you have to use the colour scheme on the last one!  ;)
"You want to know how to write a good story? You take a group of interesting, likable, wonderful characters. And you turn their lives into Hell on Earth."
Chris Claremont

Offline Tsurugi

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 06:29:31 PM »
Personally I like the one with the darker "hedgehog-blue" colour, but these colour schemes are all pretty awesome. Nice work  ;)
This world is made of LOVE & PEACE :D !!- Vash The Stampede

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney