18/12/18 - 14:12 PM

Author Topic: Ideas and Concepts  (Read 44780 times)

Re: Ideas and Concepts
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 02:22:41 PM »
I don't understand this one. What in particular do you feel needs explaining?
Not so much explained as actually showing that final conflict.

Offline GentlemanX

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 02:30:32 PM »
I don't really need to see Lara-Le leaving Locke if that's what you mean. We all know how it goes.

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 02:31:18 PM »
Not so much explained as actually showing that final conflict.
I actually like this idea.  Bringing more emphasis on a particular story beat that was put a little too far on the wayside.

Offline Ian PK

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 08:53:46 PM »
I think mavrickindigo is talking about the whole "crisis" that caused Locke to microwave Knuckles in the first place. Remember when the Walkers contacted him in a dream?

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2016, 07:30:56 AM »
I think mavrickindigo is talking about the whole "crisis" that caused Locke to microwave Knuckles in the first place. Remember when the Walkers contacted him in a dream?
That's what I'm talking about, where future Knuckles is fighting the Robotnik robot from Sonic Live

but if people want to do a more personal thing, perhaps from Lara-Le's point of view of the matter, that might be interesting. Not that its necessary, since we already got everything we needed about why they divorced, but if we want to actually show her reaction to it.

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2016, 07:52:34 PM »
Hmmm, it's just me thinking, but I want to think of an origins type story or at least hints of it for Nack & Nic: What happened to their parents, why Nack had that castle, and what caused both siblings to turn sour to one another sometimes.

Offline GreenBlade64

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 01:34:42 PM »
In STH Issue 218, I would've liked to see Sonic fighting against Matilda instead of Bunnie. Just think about how awesome that would be! 8)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 01:44:02 PM by GreenBlade64 »
"C'mon, step it up!" -Sonic, SSBB

Offline faceclams

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 01:42:12 PM »
In STH Issue 218, I would've liked to see Sonic fighting against Matilda instead of Bunnie. Just think about how awesome that would be! 8)

Actually I was thinking about where we left off Matilda, she's very sheltered from the rest of the world. She doesn't seem to feel positively or negatively about Eggman, and she was only loyal to Beauregard because he was the only one who ever showed her a scrap of kindness. At some point she'll have to learn about the greater conflict and realize the Dark Egg Legion is technically the "dark side", and she might be forced to choose between her brother or the baron. :(

Offline GreenBlade64

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 01:47:11 PM »
Actually I was thinking about where we left off Matilda, she's very sheltered from the rest of the world. She doesn't seem to feel positively or negatively about Eggman, and she was only loyal to Beauregard because he was the only one who ever showed her a scrap of kindness. At some point she'll have to learn about the greater conflict and realize the Dark Egg Legion is technically the "dark side", and she might be forced to choose between her brother or the baron. :(
Mighty vs Matilda, huh? That would definitely be amazing for the Chaotix Quest remake! 8) Also, Bunnie vs Beauregard for Issue 218 as well. Showdowns between family members always get my attention. ;D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 01:48:53 PM by GreenBlade64 »

Offline faceclams

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 03:11:16 PM »
Mighty vs Matilda, huh? That would definitely be amazing for the Chaotix Quest remake! 8)

That's... not what I was thinking about, but okay.

Offline GreenBlade64

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
Well, I just wanna see Matilda fight against a really strong and formidable opponent. I still stand by my idea of Sonic fighting against Matilda instead of Bunnie though. :)

Offline Drawloverlala

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2016, 08:20:28 PM »
hi guys.. i got in idea.. but i don't know if its going to be a good idea.. so i need your attention..
and also its kinda rushed, since we'll still need to wait until the next chapter of LHT to be released and also wait until the script for the comics based on the next chapter are ready...
but i wanted to express the idea now... :)

i got a covers series idea..
you know since the reboot started, Archie comic has been doing conected covers for Sonic the hedgehog comics.... remember "countdown to chaos"? 

there it was like 4 covers connected featuring the return of the freedom fighters as a team but just when the story was already rebooted..

reminding the first Lost Hedgehog tales chapter.. it says that if the reboot didn't happend.. the story was going to follow a similar path to the rebooted universe.. i mean.. the freedom fighters were going to get together again..

Worlds Collide” fell dead center in the middle of “At All Costs,” a story that was supposed to be a turning point in the saga.  Our heroes had fallen to their lowest, they’d  fought to regain control, and now they’d begin to rise again.  We had reached the moment when I was finally going to put our heroes in the upswing to counter everything we’d seen so far.

so i was thinking if this return was going to begin somehow a bit similar or parallel to the rebooted continuity..
i though to make a connected covers just like when the reboot started .. but parallel..and of course a lot different but just resembling that cover series would be nice...
with the situations that would be happening on each part... with different background colors, and possitions for each character

i just wonder what do you think? ..OF COURSE it will depend from what will be on the next chapter of Lost Hedgehog tales :D i need to recall that again..
we still don't know on what order the Freedom Fighers are going to get together again and what is going to mainly happend on each one and how long are going to be each arc.. because maybe it will take more than 4 issues to tell the story..
but well

what do you think? :)

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2016, 08:27:00 PM »
I think it's a nice idea, but I wouldn't want to put too much stress overload making pretty covers for our artists. While I'm sure talented artists, such as yourself, could handle it, I also wouldn't want you to feel overwhelmed with it.

Offline Drawloverlala

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2016, 09:10:17 PM »
well we also can have other variants for the future covers anyways XD this one would be a bonus if the normal covers are going to be used on the issues :D hehe

and  i actually tried doing it a time ago.. but i seriously didn't know how the order of the story was going to be.. so i decided to wait until the next chapter of LHT comes.. and until the writers had something decided for the story...

i know its pretty early for this idea..so that's why i decided to wait but to express it ..

Offline GentlemanX

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2016, 11:23:48 PM »
It'll depend what the stories will end up being since we don't know if we'll be having a multi-parter or not yet, but that's definitely something we can consider since I figure you'd be our go to cover artist, especially at first. We'll talk about it more when we get that far.