21/06/18 - 09:21 AM

Author Topic: Ideas and Concepts  (Read 39541 times)

Offline Glitcher

Re: Ideas and Concepts
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2018, 07:02:25 AM »
I have one devoted reader who keeps urging me to hook up Tails with Nicole. Do you think they are a good match?
Check out my guide for 10 Misconceptions About Criticism

« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2018, 07:29:23 AM »
I have one devoted reader who keeps urging me to hook up Tails with Nicole. Do you think they are a good match?

I never understood that ship. I know they're friends/allies, but I never picked up anything deeper than that.

Offline Kelli

« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2018, 08:17:57 AM »
Well actually in the Pre-SGW continuity, up until now, he's 11.

Yeah obbessing about shipping An 11 year old boy up is kinda weird too. Most of the ships involving Tails is Just playing badly written OR fanwise a Little inapporate, there are a lot of Tails fans who want him to end up with An older Girl/woman and Just no.

« Reply #258 on: February 10, 2018, 08:49:26 AM »
Yeah obbessing about shipping An 11 year old boy up is kinda weird too. Most of the ships involving Tails is Just playing badly written OR fanwise a Little inapporate, there are a lot of Tails fans who want him to end up with An older Girl/woman and Just no.

I notice Tails tends to be more favored among the fanbase than, say, Sonic himself, so I guess a lot of fans like to project themselves onto him without fully considering the implications.

That said, if Tails were to start a relationship with a girl, it likely wouldn't be an intimate one (at least at first). Chances are they'd simply start off as ordinary friends before letting their bond blossom even further.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:53:23 AM by LogiTeeka »

« Reply #259 on: February 10, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »
I would like to see a clever, powerful and competent crime syndicate, like the Smash Squad and Destructix but smarter and always a few steps ahead.