23/09/18 - 19:07 PM

Author Topic: Ideas and Concepts  (Read 42485 times)

Offline Glitcher

Re: Ideas and Concepts
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2018, 07:02:25 AM »
I have one devoted reader who keeps urging me to hook up Tails with Nicole. Do you think they are a good match?
Check out my guide for 10 Misconceptions About Criticism

« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2018, 07:29:23 AM »
I have one devoted reader who keeps urging me to hook up Tails with Nicole. Do you think they are a good match?

I never understood that ship. I know they're friends/allies, but I never picked up anything deeper than that.

Offline Kelli

« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2018, 08:17:57 AM »
Well actually in the Pre-SGW continuity, up until now, he's 11.

Yeah obbessing about shipping An 11 year old boy up is kinda weird too. Most of the ships involving Tails is Just playing badly written OR fanwise a Little inapporate, there are a lot of Tails fans who want him to end up with An older Girl/woman and Just no.

« Reply #258 on: February 10, 2018, 08:49:26 AM »
Yeah obbessing about shipping An 11 year old boy up is kinda weird too. Most of the ships involving Tails is Just playing badly written OR fanwise a Little inapporate, there are a lot of Tails fans who want him to end up with An older Girl/woman and Just no.

I notice Tails tends to be more favored among the fanbase than, say, Sonic himself, so I guess a lot of fans like to project themselves onto him without fully considering the implications.

That said, if Tails were to start a relationship with a girl, it likely wouldn't be an intimate one (at least at first). Chances are they'd simply start off as ordinary friends before letting their bond blossom even further.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 08:53:23 AM by LogiTeeka »

« Reply #259 on: February 10, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »
I would like to see a clever, powerful and competent crime syndicate, like the Smash Squad and Destructix but smarter and always a few steps ahead.

« Reply #260 on: August 24, 2018, 05:11:45 PM »
I think this is a good thread to ressurrect instead of making a new one, especially with Lost Hedgehog Tales still not out and seemingly being in limbo thanks to all the Archie concepts being in legal limbo.

I wanted to know how far our plans are, and how many issues of material we have. Are we looking to build some more ideas for future issues?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:13:36 PM by diamonddeath »

« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2018, 05:35:06 AM »
What if the only way to defeat Eggman without killing him and ensuring that he won't escape captivity and resume to his old tricks is to remove his greatest weapon, his IQ!

A helmet or device that could reduce his intellect to that of an average person, so he can never again make mechanical monstrosities. (I got the idea from Clockwork Mansion from Dishonored 2)

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2018, 12:32:49 PM »
Hi, this is my first post on the forum! I joined a few days ago as I feel like I have some ideas that would be great for future issues.

My first story arc idea revolves around the Badnik Horde and the Dark Egg Legion. From what I am aware of, all of the badniks except for the Egg SWATS were replaced by the D.E.L as Eggman/Robo-Robotnik's main troops in the war against the Republic of Acorn. My idea is that the remnants of the Badnik Horde, from the classic badniks first built by Robotnik Prime all the way to the Egg Pawns, were trying to continue the war with the little resources they had for years until they discovered that they were replaced by cyborg Mobians for no apparent reason (in their view). These "Sons of Robotnik" then became bitter and relocated to the Southern Tundra, where they, much like the First Order in the new Star Wars movies, built new factories and transports, where they assembled their forces in secret until the beginning of the story arc, where they, under the directions of either a revived Crocbot or a new leader, issue forth to wipe out the D.E.L and regain Eggman's favor in a brutal civil war.

I hope my idea is unique and interesting enough to warrant inclusion in the fan comic, but if it isn't, then I will understand.

Offline GentlemanX

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2018, 03:04:30 PM »
The Badnik Horde has been in the employ of Mammoth Mogul since issue 187.

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2018, 03:08:00 PM »
The Badnik Horde has been in the employ of Mammoth Mogul since issue 187.

To be fair, there might've been a few that weren't so eager to join Mogul's employment.

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2018, 05:14:16 PM »
At the end of ASO #249, parts of Mecha Sally are lying around normal Sally. Those must be the upgrades she was given by Eggman. The energy blades, the jet pack, etc. I bet those will be significant in the future.

« Reply #266 on: September 09, 2018, 05:28:30 AM »
I hope no one has forgotten about the Endangered Species Remake Script: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1xuSutrjGVxgN-Jd7xiUY8As8MYQrEyiW93jCDxPsRNw

Offline darkpit06

« Reply #267 on: September 09, 2018, 12:29:13 PM »
I hope no one has forgotten about the Endangered Species Remake Script: http://docs.google.com/document/d/1xuSutrjGVxgN-Jd7xiUY8As8MYQrEyiW93jCDxPsRNw
They're doing a new remake of the story arc as we speak.
That guy who enjoys Sonic and Star Wars. Longs for a grand adventure, and a hearty crew.

« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2018, 04:54:41 AM »
Aha! I know! We can begin our project with StHO #247 and continue from there- and remake past issues down the line. Shadow Imperator's stated that the team plans to begin SUO with a revised #50 (Sonic Underground!) and remake Secret Freedom and Chaotix Quest down the line!

I thought SUO #50 would be about Bunnie Rabbot.