23/09/18 - 18:54 PM

Author Topic: Pairings: What to do With Them?  (Read 6904 times)

Offline GentlemanX

Re: Pairings: What to do With Them?
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2016, 09:20:43 PM »
Is it cool if I make a topic about this?
...no? Let me be clear, Archie Sonic does have a history of age gap relationships existing within its canon (Geoffrey/Sally, Tails/Barby), so discussion on that shouldn't be dismissed. But discussing pairings of an eight year old (and yes, regardless of his age in the fan fiction in question, the character is still at oldest an eight year old in every canon) with adult women with children is a very clearly different beast. I've asked you not to do that. We're not going to do that. Please drop this line of discussion.

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2016, 10:35:23 PM »
But discussing pairings of an eight year old (and yes, regardless of his age in the fan fiction in question, the character is still at oldest an eight year old in every canon) with adult women with children is a very clearly different beast.

I recall in the original SatAM & Archie continuities that Tails was 10-12 years of age.

Not that it matters anyhow, it's still a pretty taboo subject.

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2016, 11:35:59 PM »
...no? Let me be clear, Archie Sonic does have a history of age gap relationships existing within its canon (Geoffrey/Sally, Tails/Barby), so discussion on that shouldn't be dismissed. But discussing pairings of an eight year old (and yes, regardless of his age in the fan fiction in question, the character is still at oldest an eight year old in every canon) with adult women with children is a very clearly different beast. I've asked you not to do that. We're not going to do that. Please drop this line of discussion.

Well that sucks. I thought that people were going to be cool on here. I guess I was wrong...

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 11:53:19 PM »
Well that sucks. I thought that people were going to be cool on here. I guess I was wrong...

The ideas you're suggesting are on the questionable side. It's kind of a touchy subject.

We don't mind your presence here, it's just you need to be more mindful of others.

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2017, 12:38:31 PM »
Been reading through this, and I had a thought about Saffron and Charmy: since this is a FAN continuation, there’s nothing saying Charmy couldn’t regain his correct mental age while still having some scatterbrained tendencies. I mean, SONIC has some tendencies himself. Just a thought. Also, finally getting back on this site after rereading the comic from start to 247.