21/06/18 - 09:20 AM

Author Topic: Ian Flynn and Evan Stanley to write Sonic Boom Episodes.  (Read 3979 times)

Re: Ian Flynn and Evan Stanley to write Sonic Boom Episodes.
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »
The movie (I haven't read the comic)
Oh, well I would reccomend reading some of those, some of them are quite good. Or gwenpoole a character from "our world" who came to marvel comics to become a super hero, her meta jokes are interesting.

Or she hulk if you want even more 4th wall joke, because she legit knows she's a comic book character and uses that to solve court cases by using the comic books they came from as evidence.

Edit: if you want the OG in fourth wall breaking how about , The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:04:26 AM by Village »

Offline DaddlerTheDalek

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 01:49:32 PM »
"You're watching a Poster!"

Offline Neo The Blue Flame

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 03:09:52 PM »
It's official.

should we be excited? I mean i only watch sonic boom for shadow >.>

Offline SBR

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2017, 09:04:02 AM »
Flynn's second episode is coming out next Saturday.

Personally I enjoyed his last episode. There was a fun idea and some pretty funny jokes so I have no complaints. This one seems to be a sequel to Closed Door Policy so that's going to be interesting.
"Ian Flynn is if Dan Slott used his powers for good instead of evil." ~CameronSamurai from Rangerboard.

Offline darkpit06

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2017, 10:27:12 AM »
Agreed. My favorite part was when Sonic patted Tails on the head whenever his plans failed. Good stuff.
That guy who enjoys Sonic and Star Wars. Longs for a grand adventure, and a hearty crew.